Experiencing Wild Life Raising Twins!

Thursday, April 12, 2007


Their First Haircuts!!!
As you can see Lucas is very excited to get his first haircut! I think it helps that his Aunt G was doing it!


He sat so nice and still for her. I think it helped that he really knew the person doing it and the Twins are used to going to the shop with Mommy to get her hair done.

"Don't buzz me Man!"





And now the Princess gets her hair done!











Lily and Aunt G discussing what look Lily is going for!

What a cutie patootie!

Lily got the look she wanted! Look at the way her hair is stacked in the back!

Well that was a great experience! I was really nervous about how the kids would act while getting their hair cut because Gloria has told me some stories about kids acting terrible and the parents making it worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home