Experiencing Wild Life Raising Twins!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve Night at Mom and Dad's


Andrew making a basket with an assist from his Mom! We gave the boys the basketball set.


Mom and Dad holding the Twins with Andrew.




The 4 cousins playing near each other. They really get along great.



Lily with a present from Aunt "G' and the boys. The kids had a "Five little Monkeys" book that my best friend Robyn had given them because we call Lucas Monkey. Well one day the boys were over playing and Shawn ripped the cover off the book so we had to throw it away. I was a little upset because it was a special book but kids will be kids. Without me knowing Gloria took the cover with her, she went to Barnes & Noble showed them the cover and told them I need this book! So she gave the Twins the replacement book as part of their present from them.


Present time is almost over! We have all had a long day. I wonder what Santa will bring the Twin's? I guess we will find out tomorrow morning!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home