Experiencing Wild Life Raising Twins!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve with the Elks Family

We went to my Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Jules' to celebrate Christmas Eve for Lunch and to exchange gifts. This was the first time that my Uncle Jeff from California had met the Twins. Aunt Rose and Cousin Katie came in the Summer and met the Twins then. Let's see our celebration was attended by 22 people and 8 of that are kids. Oh my present time was a free for all with the older kids! We had to really watch the little ones that they didn't get stepped on or lost in the mass of wrapping paper and gift boxes! I tell you the holidays are so much better when you have children to share them with. I almost makes you feel like a kid again yourself no matter what your age is.


Our family of 4!
My Family!
Front row left to right: Lucas, Shawn, Andrew and Lily
2nd row: Robert, Gloria and me
back row: Dad and Mom

Gloria and the boys. Shawn is doing his best fish face!

Present Time!!!
My Uncle Jeff and Aunt Rose


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home